Friday 25 September 2009

An introduction to me


Hey =)

I'm Paige Lee-Edmund's and I'm studying theatre as my strand and media is my only option. I did a Media GCSE at the BRIT school for two years and got a B grade.

I chose to do media as i really want t go into a profession in media. i would really like to study media at a university as i really enjoy it.Something media-related that i am particularly interested in is film work as i enjoy being behind a camera as much as i enjoy being in front of it! I love using so many different shots to create the right effect and my favourite shot is either an over the shoulder shot or a worms eye shot as both can show so many different views and convey so many different meanings and i love getting the camera into the right position as when you get the perfect shot its so satisfying.

My favourite film is "Hot Fuzz" . I really enjoy it as i love the plot and the thrill you get from watching it. I also really love the way it is filmed, in a similar fashion to "Shaun of the dead". They both use short sharp shots with very dramatic music to show the simplest things, i.e the main character getting ready for work. It is a very effective and clear way of getting something across (like the characters job) in a fast way so that no time is used that needn't be.

No comments:

Post a Comment